Sunday, January 16, 2011

About the U.Star

I've been away from blogging for quite a few days. Almost one week, and there's nothing new here except of seeing the Green Hornet post again and again when you viewed my blog. I know that. Cuz I tried that too when i was trying to let myself to have the inspiration to blog again when i viewed my blog everyday and also to increase my blog visitor's traffic wtf.

Not that I have nothing special happened in this week, I did actually. I went to my campus orientation day to promote my new joined program, PMP (Peer Mentoring Program). That day was my first day back to campus after the semester break for 3 weeks. The highway condition was sucks! The traffic jammed to the max, and I had late for it during that day. See, my mood has been spoiled.

Everyone were so planned to wear Utar shirt on that day which happened that I wore the wrong shirt, the only one. My mood lagi spoiled. T_T

So, I have no mood to blog. *emo*

The semester result was out on the same day. Guess what.

I have no mood to blog AGAIN!!! *emo emo*

PMS period. The best period for the pimples to see the sunlight, this time is on my forehead, last time used to grow on my face areas. During PMS, i don't know from where my appetite will become so good, i get hungry so easily. I ate a lot recently! and my whole body become fatter. T_____________T I hope it can back to normal when my period really visited me.

I was not planning to blog again. *emo emo emo*

The whole week of this week, I am also busy for another job of mine.  I guess that I never tell you guys that I am one of the event committee member of the UStar Singing Competition organized by the 3 music clubs of the campuses in Klang Valley.I tell you, really not easy to do this event!!!

Yes, I'm in the sponsorship department and I'm busy looking for the target sponsor companies that interested in this event and editing the letter too. LOL, looked like I am telling you all with all sorts of things here to prove that I actually did my work and I am a resposible person :)

So happened that the one who reading my blog now is interested to know about the event, please click U.STAR Singing Competition 2011 and U.STAR Audition

This is the promote video of this event.


To all who like to sing and also from UTAR, please don't hide yourself. Come to the audition!
Live your dream, Shine your life!

Have a nice day all.
xoxo

p/s: I wasted my 12 bucks on the empty and useless discs. Why I am always unlucky? T.T

No comments: