This should be a blog post about how I spent my yesterday.
And this is also a post that contains all my rumblings over the period pain.
First day of May, when everyone was celebrating Labour's Day, the period hit me. What a good timing. Urghhh... A day for me to suffer #forevercantbehealed period pain.
Tried a lot of methods hoping to reduce the pain such as drink hot milo la (I drank it by mixing milk powder and dipping with Hup Seng cream crackers), take in panadol menstrual pills la (I was told that this might has side-effect so I not dare to try again), put your attention to other places la (I focused on my study? hehe) and etc, but all seem useless for me. The most effective method is sleeping! Ahhah, it makes you to forget the pain for few hours (this is how long I slept ytd afternoon) and also a valid reason for you to slack. :P
I have to go through this process every month, without exception. Saying this, it reminds me of my unacceptably poor presentation performance last month where it happened to fall on the first day of my period. It was a shame for me speaking halfway in the front but the next second I stuck there with a blank mind, forgetting what I wanted to say. I never have this kind of experience before! So embarrassing I feel like dying. =(
Mixture of guilty and helpless at the same time for the zero study progress. I am so unproductive.
Well, maybe I should think this way: At least I am safe this month! (If you know what I mean :D)

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment