My colleagues have been asking me to tell them 10 things they don't know about me. It's annoying because I don't really know who am I actually, for these 22 years. My life was such a mess and miserable.
Tonight, I am going to sit down and think (very very very hard) what makes me actually and here is the list.
Fact 1. I wanted to take part in pageant competition since young. As I gets older, my face looks uglier and my body grows shorter and fatter, so I ditched this dream. It was only just a dreammmm~
Fact 2. I hate people who say "whatever" to me when I am asking them question. It's like when you need some attentions from the one you care but they just don't give a damn to you. This is so disrespectful!
Fact 3. I have animal's fur phobia and I will shriek with a super duper high pitch voice if any animal touches my legs suddenly but I still wanted to breed small size dog to get rid this phobia asap.
Fact 4. I cannot stand with any idiots around me which also including my own stupidity because I think brainless person is useless and they should disappear in this world.
Fact 5. I always have the evil thought that hoping there's a fire accident happened at my old house so that all my families have no choice but move to the new house together. Of course, I don't want this to happen anyway.
Fact 6. I want to be a volunteer to take care of orphans because I feel pity to babies or kids who lost their parent's love since the first day they born.
Fact 7. I love guy who is smart looking with spike hair, knows music, plays sport, humour, knowledgeable, mentally mature, ambitious and caring.
Fact 8. I like to look at myself from the mirror, doing different actions, poses and expressions in front of the mirror when I am alone. This can last for few hours cause too self-obsessed.
Fact 9. I am the type of person who is hardworking to learn something new but lazy to work because I am a lazy ass.
Fact 10. I don't like alcoholics and smokers. Drinking too much alcohol and smoking too much not good for health. We need a healthy body to enjoy, not to suffer. YOLO
+BONUS+
11. I don't really like to share my personal details to people I don't really close with. You can only get to know more about me if we upgraded from acquaintances to friends to close friends. By that time you will be surprised that the person you first met is not the person you know now.
So this is how am I going to tell other people who I newly make friends with. If you wanna know more about me you gotta spend more time with me, get to know me more deeply through some experiences in order to discover my real personality that underneath me.
No comments:
Post a Comment