Friday, December 3, 2010

Little reflections to YIS2

Konnichiwa!!! :D

Hey, fyi, I'd finished all my assignments on the Monday. Meaning, today is the last day of my class in this semester and also this year, 2010. AND what's more?... ... The final will begin soon. :(

Since this is the short semester, which is 7 weeks of classes, so the amount of subj that we have to take should be very few right?! I tell you, "bullshit". It is unfair for us to take 4 subj in 7 weeks while other just have to take 2 to 3 subj ONLY.

" I cannot accept lor!"

You guys know how busy my life is? How packed of my schedule is? Okay, you don't know.

Here are the coursework:
1. Mass Media and Society : Group Assignment, Mid Term & Individual presentation
2. Teambuilding: 2 Group Assignments, one Individual assignment (2 article reviews)
3. Sun Zi Art of War: Group Assignment (which carried 100% of the marks)
4. English for Business: Article review, Group Presentation. Plus other sub-homework such as reading articles, listening to english audio and doing grammar exercise on a day-to-day basis.

If you still think that these are "sup sup sui" for u, ok then i have nothing to say. For me, my life was eroded by the N billion tonnes of stress and works which is 90% came from the assignments and some conflicts. I was totally exhausted during the assignments weeks. I believed my classmates can feel the pain too. I can say that we all have been transforming into paranormal students since we can still alive until now. 好嘢!

Done a LPI (Leonard Personality Inventory) test with a counselor on Monday. It's some sort of personality test and kinda nearly 100% accurate. After the test, i really know more about myself such as my traits and personalities, strengths, and weaknesses. I have no more felt lost to myself like last time. I know what person I am, what I want to be, what I want to achieve and what kind of husband that suits me. LOL

Yes, of course I have somethings that I not good enough to cope with,  but now, I am  finding the ways to improve myself to become better person in life. Just give me more time to change myself. Things cannot build up in a day. :D

Will share more about my LPI test and the clay therapy activity that i have joined, soon.
Here are the preview of the photos taken. 


(Clay therapy photos credited to my lovely classmate, Lina Tan) 

xoxo

3 comments:

Sook Kin said...

hey, it's compulsory to take 4 subjects for short sem at ur place?

Sook Kin said...

is it compulsory to take 4 subjects in a short sem at ur place?

Nicole Choo said...

why u post 2 comments here one? lol
ya, it is compulsory. no choice :(