Hello peeps! :)
Yes, today I am going to blog about my LPI test, as I promised to do so in the previous post. I have learnt a lesson, next time don't simply promise things to other people, because my urge to blog about this topic has been weakened.
LPI = Leonard Personality Inventory is one of the personality test that I had done with my uni's counsellor.
Leonard simply means
Let's
Explore
Openess
Neutral
Analytical
Relational
Decisive
These 5 elements (L & E not included) above are our behavioral styles. The highest score of the element among these 5 indicates that you are that kind of person.
My score of these 5 elements are quite even actually, the scores are almost same from each other. (actually not really ha-ha-ha) My highest score is the Analytical which means, I am analytical, I tends to do things cautiously.
Yes, the result is so accurate because I am a the person who like to be precise in everything and I wouldn't allow any mistakes to be done if they are under my capability.Yeah! Very accurate lor lol
That's why my classmates always tell me that I am a perfectionist, which I think it is true also even though my sign is not a Virgo (imma Aquarius baby! yay!)
Being a perfectionist is good, but too much of perfectionistic will make me into a stubborn person. So, i think it's time for me to maintain my life not to too perfect T.T so that everyone will like me >.<
One more thing that I wish to share here is that I tend to worry easily. HAHAHAHA. sometimes, it is quite funny when I love to think of non-sense. :P my imagination is super fantastic especially comes to those negative things.
Last 2 weeks ago, I had a meeting with the singing competition committees in sg.Long campus. For your info, it was impossible for me to drive my car all the way to sg.Long without a real or digital gps device at my side. So, I can only park my car in front of my campus and take the uni's van with other committee members from my campus went there together. My worry towards my car never stop during the 2 hours of meeting. I was afraid that my car was in danger. It maybe will disappear once i back there, or get stolen, or be struck by others car. T_T Yes, i will think a lot of these stupid stuff and worry so much.
The counsellor said that the only reason that made me to think like this is because I have a subconscious feeling of my life is insecure, my security is endangered.... Oh No!!!! but it is true also, see our environment, see the newspaper, the crime rate and accident rate are increasing everyday. Robbery, rape, theft, accidents, murder... ... which one is not harmful to our life?? I have lost my confidence to the world, our world is no more reliable!!! TT__TT maybe i should live at moon already.
Okay, i think my post is long enough, too lengthy already. lol. Basically, these are my personality that i should concern and improve. Before you guys get bored of my post, I should end here! bahbye~~
No comments:
Post a Comment