Saturday, June 11, 2011

Random thought of money and my future job

Have you ever think about, for a normal university Bachelor degree fresh graduate with no any working experience, what is the basic salary that he or she deserves to be paid with? RM 2000? or RM1800? or even less than that?

Think about it. In this 21st century where the rate of inflation has been increased dramatically, do you think the monthly salary of RM1800 is enough to cover all the expenses?

Let say the basic salary is RM1800. (I know it's too basic haha :P ) Minus the EPF, transport/petrol, food, rental, electric and water bill, internet, car, doctor, shopping, parent's allowance, yumcha and more and more... I don't dare to count it one by one, there must only few cents are remaining or even have a negative sign in your account book. No exaggeration.

At this moment, i have to figure out what kind of job that really can earn a lot. For the normal executive or clerk position, it doesn't bring me wealth since the job is hardly to be promoted. That's why a lot of girl (including me) want to marry a rich guy, regardless how's the guy looks like T_T, as long as he got $$$. This is not because of all the girls are materialistic but they are REALISTIC!! So guys, earn more money lar... Money is very essential in today's life.... opinion from a poor girl... me T_T

Another way to earn more money, be a BOSS or businessman/women. This must be kidding... #lame
I seriously wish to become the Boss of something (no idea of what shop or company that I want to operate in the future :s) so that no one can fire me. teehee.

Okay, frankly speaking, I don't know what am I crapping about from the top to this word. If you are still reading, I want to say a big thank you for reading my crap of shit. okbye.

No comments: