Saturday, November 6, 2010

ウニクロ@ Fahrenheit 88

ウニクロ aka UNIQLO opened @ Fahrenheit eighty-eight on 4 Nov, a day before Deepavali!

Happy Deepavali and Happy Uniqlo! LOL

I am so excited! I am so proud of being live in Malaysia to enjoy the shopping moment with the biggest Uniqlo store in South East Asia!

Too bad i cannot sneak to Uniqlo during its first open day having classes :(

The good things is, from the news in TV, i can see the place is jam-packed like hell. So, feel glad that i am not there at that time because i do not the have young's stamina to queue up from midnight until the door opens for customer. I admit, I am old although I still looked young as kid. :P

On the Deepavali day, when one third of our Indian friends are enjoying their celebration, ang pau and food, but わたしとyeenさん はウニクロへいきます (me and yeen san are going to Uniqlo) for the first time. wootzz XD

Yeah, I still can remember my Japanese :)

The Uniqlo@ Fahrenheit 88 is located 10.30 o'clock's direction opposite from Pavillion.




Although it is second day, but I still have to queue up from here. Zone C :(

Do some cam-whore while Q-ing. :D

In zone B area.

Saw this model is promoting a perfume from the body shop.

In Zone A area :) I is getting more EXCIETED *giggles*

 これから approaching toウニクロの main entrance. (Gonna approaching the main entrance of Uniqlo) lol, this time my Japanese is cacat already >.< 

Heartbeat jump faster.. du dup du dup du dup ... ...
AFTER for almost 1 hour of waiting, 
 Finally, we reach Uniqlo
@
Fahrenheit "bat sap bat"

Hunt a basket full of clothes... ... for trying purpose :P

Only 4 items are brought back home with me. Tahdah~~~

Guess how much I spend?
...


Okay lar, tell u. Less than 100 bucks. Cuz i used up all my vouchers won from the games here.
Worth right?
Too bad, i din't spend 200 bucks and above so I cannot get the limited recycle bag from Uniqlo. =(

Plastic bag will do :)

Nice shopping experience with yeen san @ Uniqlo. Thanks for accompany me to Q. I got fun during the Q-ing btw :D

♥ ♥

No comments: