If you are the one who always visit my blog and see whether i have updated or not, i'm sorry. But i knew there's only, out of 100% of readers, 10% (i think less than that) who actually following my blog, am I right? So, i received back the sorry just now if you are the other 90%. I'm not pessimistic, it's true fact okay. Can't blame me, my blog is so unattractive, boring, "sien", no any sexC elements, ugly or whatsoever. So, even though i didn't update it for 985734621210 years, neither anybody are concern about my blog. ==
The above is not the main point i want to say today.
Fyi, today is a day about Micheal Jackson.
Was listening to his songs from the morning through the radio on the way driving to campus until my classes ended and driving back home.
Yeah, you ain't see wrong. I'm DRIVING alone !!! Driving alone all the way from my house to campus for 4 days already without any guidance from somebody else!!! 2 hours journey to and fro campus everyday, because itu KL traffic condition.. JAM JAM JAM.... ishhh! But I feel so proud of myself for having the guts to drive alone nowadays. Woots Woots ... *happy*
Enjoy the "freedom" inside the car :)
I got my new car last tuesday. It's small that suits me very well, love it very much :)
Midnight Blue colour, gorgeous and man!
It's still empty inside, in the process on finding some decor items for HIM
<3 <3

No comments:
Post a Comment