Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Ktm and me

I will feel very nervous and yet excited once i'm going to take KTM back to kl from kampar. Usually Every time i sit the train alone because i cannot find anyone that is one of my friends in kampar who also live in kl.  *sobs*

And last thursday, i got the ticket to kl at 10.20 pm, at night! The reason i bought this time because i don't want to skip psychology lecture which end class at 6 evening (such a good student, am i?) and i don't want to back kl at friday.

Finally, when i reach the train station. I regretted. I vowed never to buy ticket that back to kl at late of the night because of this
None of one human in there, except of the ktm officers and some strangers (not in picture).

The darkness on the opposite side.
So, the darkness endanger me, the little girl who is so naive. Never want to back at night!!! I promise.

This is the return journey from kl to kampar.

Platform that leading to north.

This is the "fragile" window of the train. Don't worry, the glass pieces are sandwiched by 2 slices of glasses and the shattered pieces won't hurt any passenger who sit beside the window like me! So, understand? or confused? I also don't know what i wrote actually. Nah, see the picture (side view) below, maybe u will clear what i want to share actually.


Clear right? If not just ignore la. I lazy to describe liao >.<

p/s: I'm gonna to switch to pj campus after this sem. So no need to take ktm already. Taking ktm alone is one of special memory for me.  I will remember that forever :)

No comments: