Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I am outdated

Yea, i know who am i...Maybe i am not as updated as you, mostly i cannot catch up with the hot movie showing in town. I cannot suddenly throw away my study and go to a nameless cinema to watch the "in" movie during the exam period. So, i know i am super outdated. OK! i know!!!

However, it doesn't mean that i have no more chance to watch those movie. I still can watch it now. Although not in cinema, not with the real hi-tech visual sound effect, but i still can enjoy. I still can know what is actually the movie about. So what!!! You think you watch the movie during that hot period so that you are considered IN? So that you can discuss those hot topic with your friends whose not included me?

These two days i watched 2012 and Black Sheep in my house alone. Yea, Alone... not like you, with a gang of friends. I am not as friendly as you, whoever also can be friends. I have a very high criteria when choosing friend, i only want to be friend with those people who is honest. Laugh lor, alone is not a problem when i am in my lovely house, together with the new TV set. Har! i am so obsessed with it... LOL

Same with those who watch these 2 movies before, i will put the pictures here...

-1- 2012

 
-2- Black Sheep

Hehehe, am I late enough? Yea, I am. =p
Picture source from Google Image search

No comments: