Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Present

Is extremely happy today :D
Santa Shiew Foong gave me a Christmas present today...
---
Today when i woke up,
after i washing my clothes, i planned wan to go out my room...
Once i open my door,
I saw a shoe box!!


The shoe box was places in front of my door, not the others...
So, it is so obvious that the shoe box is belongs to me... lol
In the next second, i think about Santa...
Mayb my hostel is a bit far, so today only the Santa sent me my present ^^
I open the box...


It was a black high heels inside it...
Looked so nice...
Of course, i like it!


I took out and see...
The heels is like this...

And i tried...
The size of the heels suit my foot size...
This made me confirm that the Santa Shiew Foong is giving me this heels...
So, it belongs to me now...

Thank Santa SF...
The best ever Christmas present of 2009...

No comments: